Friday, August 17, 2007

more words

hi everyone...i have just recently been recovering from a small case of pneumonia but am doing great! fortunately for me, the doctors caught it in its early stages and now i am on antibiotics (which i hate!). as for recent developments, last night i went to bed at 7p, woke briefly at 4am, and then went back to sleep until 7a! it was amazing...but possibly short lived! i have added new words to my vernacular and they are: apple, rock, bug, bird, (now fully annunciated). i have been outside most days for the majority of the day playing with my playground buddies, Korinna, Elise, and anyone else who is outside. i have yet to meet up with my longtime friend Sava, as he and i are both on different nap schedules! i am excited today because my auntie lisa will come over and she likes to play and joke around. this sunday, my aunt yvonne and uncle mike are throwing a pool party, so i'll get to play with my cousin elliott and all of my aunties and uncles, baba, and swim! more soon!

No comments: