Monday, August 20, 2007

15 month appointment summary

hey all,

i had my 15th month well baby checkup and it went great! the doctor says i look healthy and am doing well. i had my shots and only cried when injected but bounced back quickly after and especially because i got a stuffed seal for my valiant efforts! my percentages are as follows...

weight: 40.18%
length: 67.26%
head circumference: 94.72%

just a couple of days and i'll be 16 months old! and guess what...today i slept in until 8am (of course after waking at 4am for a drink) but that was after i went to bed at 7pm! awesome for mama! and me, i got lots of sleep.

this past weekend i had a blast. on saturday i finally met up with my friend sava and his family at mitchell park and played in the kiddie sprinklers and on all of the cool playground equipment. then on sunday, i hung out with my aunts, uncles, cousins, baba and grandma susan...went swimming and ate chicken drumsticks. it was awesome!

No comments: