Sunday, October 28, 2007

this past week...


let's see...! lots of things happened this week like visits with buddies and family. i saw my friend fumika (23 months) and her new baby brother taichi (4 months) earlier this week and played and played with all of their toys and occasionally acknowledged the baby. i played outside with my friend arya (21 months) and was invited over his house where i proceeded to play with all of his stuffed animals and figurines. on thursday, i participated in the monthly courtyard lunch and ate lots of yummy food. i also saw my friend sava for a playdate this week! i was a social butterfly. on friday, i went to the doctor for my 18 month check up. in addition, i went pee-pee in the potty on saturday night before my bath...i signaled to mama that i needed to go by making an "uh-uh" sound, sat on my lil' toity and went! slowly but surely i'm becoming a big boy. then today, sunday, i spent all day at baba's house and had lots of fun playing outside in the yard and with my toys there.

and now...here are the 18 month old stats you have all been waiting for (drum roll...)!

Weight: 26 lbs, 4 oz - 55%
Height: 2' 8" - 41%
Head Circumference: 19.76" - 96%

so...in sum, i have a large head, a big belly, and fall a bit below average in height! in addition, i also got a new pair of shoes...and i wear size 6W (yes, ladies...W=wide!).

the doctor says i am the picture of health minus the few problems i had earlier this month. i got my flu shot and am now all updated on my immunizations.

i have been weaning from the breast...and am down to about 1-2 brief feedings. on friday and saturday, i will be away from mama as she needs to go marry some people...but on friday, may dada will take care of me and then on saturday my baba and grandma susan will come over to spend the night and take care of me. i'm going to paint the town red!

anyhow, that's it for now. more soon!

No comments: