Wednesday, November 7, 2007

talking away...


i am starting to string two to three words together now such as: bye-bye, see you later; thank you; put them back; those are beans (?!), where is dada? what is that?. also, i know some of my colors already such as purple, yellow, and black. lately i love doing collages and coloring as well as helping mama clean up. the other day i found a piece of garbage on the carpet, picked it up, opened the cabinet door and threw it in the garbage and shut the cabinet door and said "bye-bye". i help clean up my toys as well. i'm such a big boy! i've been enjoying music class now that it is in the afternoons, and i will play along on my instrument or clap or dance. i have also been singing along with the songs at home. i've been running a lot more and love chasing mama and dada around the playground. i've been climbing on things a bit more and my favorite thing lately is to climb on the couch and then slide off of it!

this past weekend my baba and susan came to stay the night with me as dada and mama went to a wedding. i had the best time with them! i barely noticed my dada and mama when they came home!

anyhow, that's it for now. lots of slobbery kisses!

No comments: