Monday, June 23, 2008

hello...!

well, hi! it's been a busy month and half for me. amongst completing music and swimming lessons i have been a party animal. since i last posted, i've attended several birthday parties of my closest friends - we are now all in the twos so watch-out!

i've been really into climbing and swinging from bars these days. i love to practice yoga with mama and dada and i've got some pretty good poses that challenge my balance. we just bought a bike trailer at the annual ev yard sale, and ever since, we take almost daily rides around campus, to the grocery store, coffee shop, etc.. i love putting my helmet on and just sitting in the trailer (moving or not moving!) these days my vocabulary and language are expanding - i now speak in sentences (about 80% completely understandable, atleast to mama and dada!). i've got potty power and do my number 1s and 2s in the potty, with my only wet diapers occasionally being when i wake up in the morning. i've been sleeping in lately until after 7am. who knows if it's just because of the hot weather or if it's because mama and dada set a new wake up policy that if the timed light (recently put in my room) comes on, i can get out of bed. so far, i haven't found this to be a problem. as a result, i've been waking up happier and so has mama.

kisses!

No comments: